The 17th European Bioplastics Conference will take place on 6/7 December 2022, at the Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Germany!
Our conference will focus on the latest innovations in bio-based and biodegradable plastics, the current political landscape, as well as environmental aspects, and opportunities for growth in the circular economy:
- Bio-based and/or biodegradable plastics – latest material and process innovations,
- Packaging innovations using biopolymers,
- The bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU, EU countries and worldwide,
- The role of biodegradable, compostable and/or bio-based plastics in national and international waste legislation,
- The mechanical and chemical recycling of bio-based plastics,
- Sustainability assessment: LCA of bio-based plastics and beyond,
- Bio-based polymers in durable applications such as toys, medical devices, electronics, automotive etc.,
- The take up of bioplastics by big brands,
- Current developments in the standardization of bio-based and biodegradable plastics,
- Sneak preview 2023 – product and material pre-launch, and
- Bio-based additives and building blocks.
The full programme will be published in September!