The planning of the 14th European Bioplastics Conference is in full swing. The Call for Papers to become a speaker has generated a huge amount of interest and many organisations have already submitted their proposals. For those interested in contributing to the conference programme, there is still a chance to participate. The deadline to send an abstract is 31 July. The conference takes place on 3 – 4 December in Berlin, Germany.
This year’s conference will focus on advanced innovations in bioplastics as well as on environmental aspects and opportunities for growth. Experts are invited to submit proposals for a presentation on the following topics:
- Bio-based and/or biodegradable polymers and plastics – latest material and process innovations
- Packaging innovations, especially food contact solutions
- Additives for bio-based and biodegradable plastics
- Mechanical, organic, chemical, and enzymatic recycling of bioplastics
- Sustainability assessment of bioplastics (inclusive LCA)
- New durable and biodegradable applications introduced in 2019
- Sneak preview 2020 – product and material pre-launch
- The bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU and beyond
- The viability and availability of bio-based feedstock for bioplastics for the European market
- New multi-use bio-based products
- Biodegradability of polymers and plastics outside of managed waste streams
If you would like to contribute to the programme, please reply to EUBP by using the abstract template.
EUBP also invites proposals for poster presentations giving researchers and new projects the opportunity to visualise their work and preliminary results in the fields of biopolymer research, packaging, and building blocks.
If you would like to contribute with a poster presentation, please contact EUBP to receive the template.
Finally, we would like to thank Sukano and Silbo for supporting the conference as sponsors!
In case of interest in becoming a sponsor, please contact Mrs Hannah Heimann (firstname.lastname@example.org).