Mr Patrick Zimmermann, Director Marketing & Sales of FKuR
In each issue of the Bioplastics Bulletin, we present five facts about a member of European Bioplastics. This month, Mr Patrick Zimmermann, Director Marketing & Sales of FKuR, shares some information on one of the leading suppliers of bioplastics granulates for flexible packaging solutions and engineering applications.
5 facts about FKuR, Germany
- The FKuR group is a medium-sized, privately held group of companies focusing on the development, production and marketing of high-quality special compounds and the distribution of plastic specialties.
- The group currently includes FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, one of the leading suppliers of bioplastics compounds for flexible packaging solutions and engineering applications, and FKuR Polymers GmbH, specialised in the development and production of TPE and PP / PE compounds.
- The product portfolio of the FKuR group comprises the FKuR Kunststoff GmbH product groups marketed as Bio-Flex®, Biograde®, Fibrolon®, Terralene®, Terraprene® as well as the FKuR Polymers brands Macoprene®, Macolen® PE and Macolen® PP.
- The distribution business comprises the bio-based PE I’m green™ of Braskem and the bio-based PET Eastlon of the FENC group.
- Further information on the FKuR website.