Companies already involved in the bioplastics business sector but not yet a member of European Bioplastics should consider the advantages of connecting to our information and business platform and enlarging their network. Newcomers to our industry and/or the European market in particular can rely on European Bioplastics to help them get a foothold in the sector and benefit from our broad knowledge and contact database.
A membership offers access to a multitude of networking opportunities, visibility through representation across the field, business enhancement opportunities and support, access to comprehensive information resources, annual meetings and conference discounts.
The services available exclusively to members of European Bioplastics, include (but are not limited to):
- A ‘members only’ knowledge database including reports, political communiqués and financial programmes;
- Public relations and marketing measures and activities that increase awareness for bioplastics and our members’ brands and products;
- Participation in association meetings and the opportunity to propose points of action for adoption;
- Matchmaking/consulting services through European Bioplastics, which create synergies between companies looking for specific services within the bioplastics sector;
- Reduced entry fees to industry events organised by European Bioplastics, and – where applicable – the opportunity to present products and network at the association’s booth.
For more details, please see the membership benefits leaflet or our statutes and membership fee code and membership application form.