Registration is now open for the leading bioplastics event in Europe – the 13th European Bioplastics Conference taking place on 4/5 December 2018 at the Titanic Chaussee Hotel in Berlin, Germany.
Register before 30 June 2018 and save up to EUR 300 with the early bird rate!
This year’s conference will focus on advanced innovations in bioplastics as well as on environmental aspects and opportunities for growth. Experts are invited to submit proposals for a presentation on the following topics:
- bio-based and/or biodegradable polymers – latest material and process innovations,
- packaging innovations, especially food contact solutions,
- additives for biopolymers,
- mechanical recycling of bioplastics,
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of bioplastics,
- new (durable) applications introduced in 2018,
- sneak preview 2019 – product and material pre-launch, and
- the bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU and beyond.
If you would like to contribute to the programme, please contact EUBP by using the abstract template. The deadline to submit an abstract for this Call for Papers is 31 July 2018. EUBP also invites proposals for poster presentations, giving researchers and new projects the opportunity to visualise their work and preliminary results in the fields of biopolymer research, packaging, and building blocks. If you would like to contribute a poster presentation, please contact EUBP to receive the template.
To find out more about the event, the exhibition, and sponsoring options, please go to the conference website.