Every year, the European Bioplastics Conference features a well-rounded conference programme attracting senior executives from across the bioplastics value chain, policy bodies, NGOs, and brand owners. We are happy to announce the final speaker line-up of this year’s conference, taking place on 28-29 November 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
The agenda of the 12th European Bioplastics Conference will cover a wide range of important areas, including the EU policy landscape, the latest technological innovations in new building-blocks, alternative bio-based feedstocks and process routes, advances in end-of-life solutions outside industrial composting, bioplastics food packaging, as well as the brand perspective on the use of biopolymers. And in keeping with a well-received tradition, European Bioplastics will publish the latest bioplastics market data update during the conference.
Some of the highlights of this year’s programme include:
- Sandeep Kulkarni, PepsiCo Global R&D
- Françoise Poulat, Danone
- Jean-François Briois, Nestlé Waters
- Kevin Vyse, Marks and Spencer
- Steven van Bommel, BiOBUDDi
- Joanna Dupont-Inglis, EU Bioeconomy Panel
- Ramani Narayan, Michigan State University
- Justin Zeulner, Green Sports Alliance
- Elena Schmidt, Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB)
- Dr. Andreas Künkel, BASF
- Marie-Hélène Gramatikoff, Lactips
- Sam Deconinck, OWS
- Francesco Degli Innocenti, Novamont
- Erwin Lepoudre, Kaneka
- Karin Molenveld, Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- Steve Dejonghe, Looplife Polymers
- Helmut Schmitz, Grüner Punkt
- Jasmin Bauer, Knoten Weimar
- and many more.
Have a look at the final programme (PDF download).
The conference programme will be complemented by a number of networking opportunities, such as social evenings, interactive conference formats, exclusive networking areas and a digital partnering tool, and a comprehensive product exhibition alongside the conference. Following the great success of the past years, we again expect another exciting, informative, and fruitful conference in 2017.
For more information or to register, please go to the conference website.