EBC 23 will take place on 12/13 December 2023, at the Titanic Hotel in Berlin, Germany and online!
Download the conference agenda here!
The 2023 edition of the leading business and networking event for the bioplastics industry in Europe will showcase how biopolymers are driving innovation forward for more sustainability, resource efficiency, and functionality. We will dive into a wide range of important areas in this year’s sessions:
- Bioplastics Policy Landscape: Latest Developments in the EU and Beyond
- Bioplastics Market Data Navigating the Bioplastics Frontier: Market Development Insights
- Bioplastics in the Circular Economy: Enhancing Environmental Responsibility
- Sustainable Pathways: Exploring Bioplastics’ Environmental Impact
- Packaging Tomorrow: Unwrapping the Potential of Bioplastics
- Greening the Future: Soil Biodegradable Mulchfilms Shaping Agriculture’s Future
- The Eco-Revolution: Pioneering the Next Wave of Bioplastic Applications
- Cultivating Innovation: Exploring Novel Feedstock for Biobased Plastics
This year’s policy session will be opened by Silvia Maltagliati, Policy Officer in the Circular Economy & Biobased Systems Unit at the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Research and Innovation. She will present perspectives on the R&I programming under EGD/CE, which may impact the sectors of biobased plastics. Rhodes Yepsen, Executive Director at BPI, will focus on a wider scope and highlight the new trends in policy and market updates in the US and Canada.
On 13 December, Dr. Heidi Peltola, Head of Research and Development at Sulapac Ltd, and Andrea Vittadello, Sustainability Project Manager at Merieux NutriScience, will show how to transform packaging into a sustainable solution for the industry referring to cosmetics and food standards.
The hybrid format of this year’s event will allow you to either join in person at the Titanic Hotel Chausseestraße Berlin, offering fantastic networking opportunities, or comfortably log in from your home base. Secure your delegate pass today and be part of the leading conference of the international bioplastics community!
Another highlight of the EBC 23 is the exhibition, which is dedicated exclusively to bioplastics. It is the ideal platform for your company to demonstrate your products and services, increase brand awareness, build new business relationships, and gain instant market feedback. In our additional virtual exhibition, you will be able to showcase your company through digital content and connect with our online attendees. If you, too, would like to present your organisation at the exhibition, secure your booth here.
If you want to learn more about the location or book a hotel room, please find all the information here.
We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin or online!