EBC 23 – Call for Papers
Become a speaker at the EBC 23, taking place on 12/13 December 2023, at the Titanic Hotel Berlin, Germany!
As always, our conference will focus on the latest innovations in biobased and biodegradable plastics, the current political landscape, as well as environmental aspects, and opportunities for growth in the circular economy. You are invited to submit proposals for a presentation or poster on the following topics:
- Compostable, biodegradable and/or biobased plastics – latest material and process innovations,
- PPWR: State of the art – risks and opportunities,
- The bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU, EU countries and worldwide,
- The role of biodegradable, compostable and/or biobased plastics in national and international waste legislation,
- The mechanical and chemical recycling of biobased plastics,
- Sustainability assessment: LCA of biobased plastics and beyond,
- Biobased polymers in durable applications such as toys, medical devices, electronics, automotive etc.,
- Packaging innovations using biopolymers and their role in a circular economy,
- Soil-biodegradable polymers in agricultural applications,
- The take up of bioplastics by big brands,
- Current developments in the standardization of biobased and biodegradable plastics,
- Sneak preview 2024 – product and material pre-launch,
- Biobased additives and building blocks, and
- Everything new, exciting, and bioplastic-related that should be part of our programme!
If you would like to contribute to this year’s conference, please fill out the abstract template and send it to conference(at)european-bioplastics.org. As in the past years, we also invite proposals for poster presentations, giving researchers and new projects a stage to introduce their findings in the fields of biopolymer research, packaging, and building blocks. Sounds like a good opportunity? Then, please, contact us with your proposal.
To create the best possible programme for our conference, please note that we have a thorough evaluation process. Kindly provide us with as much detail as possible to increase your chances of being picked as a speaker. Therefore, we ask for your understanding that we cannot take all abstracts into consideration.
The deadline for the proposal submission is 30 June 2023.