The final programme will be published soon. You can already grasp an idea of our great speaker’s selection in our sneak preview.
We are happy to announce our first speakers and we look very much forward to follow their thrilling presentations:
- Kestutis Sadauskas (DG ENVI) sharing the EU Commission’s perspective on bioplastics-related aspects of the European Green Deal.
- Francesca Stevens (Europen) giving an overview on Europen’s position towards key political processes, focusing on the revision of the packaging legislation.
- Miriam Weber (Hydra) providing the latest findings regarding the biodegradability of plastics in the marine environment.
- Peter Désilets (Pacoon) talking about the potentials of bioplastics under an international perspective, and new packaging trends.
- Oliver Ehlert (DIN Certco and convenor of CEN Committee on Degradability of Packaging) presenting the latest standardisation developments for industrial and home composting.
- Yvonne Lievens (Mattel) speaking about Mattel’s vision for sustainable toys.
- Fabrizio Barillari (Röchling) and Sebastian Heßner (Evonik) talking about bio-based plastics in the automotive industry.
- EUBP’s Managing Director Hasso von Pogrell presenting the latest bioplastics market data
…and, of course, many, many more!
Don’t miss out the chance to be part of the 16th conference either live in Berlin or online, as this year we are going hybrid.
Follow the latest updates on the conference programme on this website and our EUBP social media channels Twitter and LinkedIn.